As part of the annual celebration of the station, Green FM alumni hosts of Libreng Sakay, Paula Paulme and Mariel Lopez, came back to join the current hosts Ralfh Labitag and Eliza Romo on the air.
During the show, they discussed the students’ favorite hangout places inside De La Salle University – Dasmarinas (DLSU-D). The hosts shared some places which they like to hang out during their free time or even on doing their requirements. Some of the spots considered as frequent place to hangout are grandstand, kubo, botanical garden, and library.
Here is the list of some of the students’ favorite hangouts in the campus.
- Rotonda. It’s a cool place wherein students could observe different students from different colleges since it is close to the school’s entrance.
- Kubo. There are lots of things you could do while hanging in the kubo, you can eat, study, do thesis writing, and just the usual hanging around with friends while waiting for class.
- Grandstand. The place is windy, cool and a perfect place to sleep… according to students.
- Food Square. A place to eat, but can also be a place to hang out at the same time.
- Botanical Garden. It’s one of the most beautiful places inside the campus, wherein you can have your photoshoots, productions and inside-campus dates.
- Aklatang Emilio Aguinaldo. Since this place is the library, it’s a quiet place wherein you could actually relax and concentrate in studying.
- Field in front of Chapel and Museo.Students love to sit on the grass.
- Batibot. La Salle have actually 3 old trees also called as Batibot. The one beside the Food Square is the well-known Batibot wherein students love to hangout.
Some students also shared their favorite tambayan via phone call:
- “Kase ang hangin, masarap magpahinga after ng stress.”
- “Dahil madaming dumadaan na magaganda.”
Alumni hosts ended the program by sharing their experiences in Green FM, their thoughts on the station and on the current students of Green FM.