After the success of the anniversary week comes another great episode of Libreng Sakay. Kaitlyn Javier of Music Department joined host Ralfh Labitag on the air while host Eliza Romo was not yet around.
During the show, they talked about the top places to eat inside and outside the campus of De La Salle University-Dasmarinas (DLSU-D). The hosts shared their experiences on how eating helps them to relieve their stress; but also warned that too much consumption of food can also be the source of stress.
Below is the list of students’ top picks places to eat inside and outside the campus:
Inside the campus:
- Oven Maid. It’s a place where you’ll find the best Cordon Bleu in the campus. Also serves Filipino merienda such as Turon and Pande Coco. They also offer different types of Filipino dishes. Available at very affordable price.
- Nanay’s Cuisine. It’s a place where they offer mostly home-made dishes that even the professors are fond of availing their meals. This place is known for their remarkable soup.
- Café Museo. This place offers food that is a little bit pricy because it also caters the events from different colleges. It is also well-known for its different chicken specialty dishes.
- Mila’s Diner. The most accessible place to eat for the colleges in the East campus. Their signature dish is carbonara. They also offer snacks such as kwek-kwek, siomai and fries.
Outside the campus:
- Lain’s. This place is known for its unlimited rice and juice, also offers free dessert such as Coffee Jelly and Buko Pandan. It is also accessible to students who stay at school even if it is late or rents a dormitory because it stays open until late at night.
- Sandja’s. Best place for people who avail meals in large number or groups. Also offers a pitcher of juice that is refillable. Their bestselling dish is Tapsilog.
- Momo’s Grill. Also offers unlimited rice and their specialty is Sisig.
- Babim’s. The staff wears Filipiniana and Barong as uniform that will make you feel the essence of Filipino culture. They also offer unlimited rice and a free cupcake.